Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wires

Have to order wires for the lighting (needed before skinning of the VS). I will go with the standard Van's wires kit. I want simplicity, so I will probably go with LED for marking, but LEDs are very expensive compared with ordinary flash. Light power (candela??) per dollar for LED must be way down compared with flash, but simplicity and weight also adds in here... Landing/Taxi lights is also something I want, but I'm not sure I really need it. That decision has to wait.

I have had a break in the building process, but I am by no means giving up. The reason for the break is a new job, fixing up my software in the evenings (a simulation program, more or less in relation to the new job) + some more personal happenings. Altogether the available spare time and the mental surplus capacity has just been too low to think about building. But - things are looking better.

No comments: